1 pound of shrimp peeled and deveined
3 cups of Jasmine rice cook and refrigerate for an hour
3 tablespoons of fish sauce
2 teaspoons curry powder
2 shallots, finely chopped
3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 red Thai chili chopped
1 can of pineapple chunks
1 small carrot grated
1/2 cup of green peas
3 spring onions sliced fine
1/2 cup of cilantro leaves
- In a wok drizzle 2 tablespoons of oil
- Add shallots, garlic and chili stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Crack eggs and add to mixture
- Add carrots and peas
- Add rice pineapple chunks
- Mix curry powder and fish sauce together and add to mixture
- Add a little Soy sauce if you like it darker, taste to check for salt.
- Plate and add cilantro and spring onions for garnish.