This is one of my classic grilled chicken recipes. It works great for your backyard BBQ or as a party appetizer. My mango habanero sauce perfectly accentuates the smokey flavor of the grilled chicken.
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoon granulated onion
- 2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup of Chef Nigel’s Mango Habanero Sauce
- In a small bowl, combine garlic, lime juice, granulated onion, paprika, Whisk until combined and set aside.
- Put chicken in a large bowl or gallon-size ziplock bag, pour in marinate and mix well. Let sit in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat your grill and place the chicken wings on the grill. Cook, turning at least once until the internal temperature reaches at least 185 degrees Fahrenheit. Remove from gill and place the wings in a large bowl.
- Pour Chef Nigel’s Mango habanero Sauce over the grilled wings toss making sure wings are completely coated. Serve hot.
Click here to check out more of my culinary content